Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 8 oz Package Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1 Sup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 14 oz Can Water-Packed Artichoke Hearts (Drained)
- 1 10 oz Package Frozen Spinach (Thawed)
- 1 Packet Dry Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1 Bag Lender’s® Onion Bagels
- Squeeze the excess moisture out of the spinach in a fine mesh strainer.
- Drain and chop the artichoke hearts into a variety of sizes, with some fine pieces and some larger chunks.
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to combine the cream cheese, sour cream, grated parmesan and dry vegetable mix. If the mixture is thicker than you'd prefer, feel free to add 1-2 TBSPs of water.
- Next, fold in the chopped artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Do a taste test and see if you'd prefer any extra salt, pepper or garlic powder.
- Keep stored in the fridge until you're ready to serve.
- Cut Lender’s Bagels into triangles and serve with dip. Enjoy!