- 1 Lender’s® Bagel
- 2 (or three, or four) strips of bacon
- 2 eggs
- 1 slice of your favorite cheese
- Cook up that bacon in whatever way you like best. Personally, we’re on the griddle people, but bacon is delicious just about any way - just make sure it’s fully cooked. Set bacon aside to cool and provide an irresistible aroma.
- Crack both eggs into a hot pan (pro tip: leave a little bacon grease in the pan, more bacon is never a bad thing, right?) and scramble those bad boys up.
- (Optional) Toast up your Lender’s bagel. Some people swear by untoasted bagel sandwiches. That sounds ridiculous, but hey, to each their own.
- Time to assemble the sandwich! Start with a layer of egg, then put your slice of cheese on the egg so it gets nice and melty, then pile it up with as much bacon as you can handle.