Blueberry Basil Grilled Cheese
5 to 8 minutes
- 1 package Lender’s® bagels
- 4.5 ounces Brie Cheese, cut into 24 2-inch slices
- 3/4 cup Blueberry Preserves
- Fresh Basil Leaves, optional
- Butter the outsides of each bagel.
- Divide the Brie among the cut sides of bagel bottoms.
- Top with blueberry preserves, basil and bagel top.
- Grill in a panini press or skillet until cheese is melted and outside of bagel is golden brown.
- NOTE: The rind of Brie can be eaten, but if preferred; it can easily be removed by slicing it off the wheel.